Get access to templates and setting files for local standards, as well as functions that together with Civil 3D create an efficient workflow.
- Import assembly
- Verify and update assembly
- Import corridor settings
- Export corridor solids to CSV
- Find and replace subassembly values
- Export corridor feature lines
- and many more features
Naviate Road is part of the Naviate Infrastructure bundle consisting of the following products
- Naviate Road
- Naviate Pipe
- Naviate Landscape
What type of licenses does Naviate support?
All Naviate licenses are single licenses. Single licenses allows users to install the software and the license on a single computer for a one year subscription.
What is included in Standard support plan?
- Response time: 4 hours
- Named user access
- Online access to log cases
- Log cases via email
- Phone helpdesk support
- Remote interactive support via GoToMeeting and TeamViewer
- Access to Symetri eLearning portal
What types of support is included in the agreement?
Support includes software's activation, functionality, and troubleshooting on Autodesk Revit and Civil 3D, as well as Naviate. We expect you to have knowledge equivalent to basic training on the Autudesk software you are using.
What types of support is not included in the agreement?
Not included are training, installation, and design assistance. These services are available, but for an additional charge.
What is included in Symetri eLearning?
Symetri eLearning is available for free for all Naviate subscription users.
Symetri eLearning supports all users to learn new features at your own pace, and thus increase your productivity level as well as performance. The supporting features within Naviate secures that you gave easy access to:
- Videos: explaining and showcasing use of different functions and shortcuts
- Search engine: making it easy to find the answear to a particular question
- Moble app: always access regardless of location
- Suggestions for learning paths, cheat sheets, tips and tricks, Q&A