Automate daylight factor and daylight area ratio calcualtions of your BIM model for optimising design decisions on indoor lighting, windows and other elements for better work and living areas.
- Scans the BIM model and reports daylight ratio compliance against required minimums
- Accepts input of required minimum daylight area ratio per room area
- Uses floor areas of rooms and glass areas of windows, doors, and curtain walls
- Synchronises with Revit units of measurement
- Automatically adds and saves the daylight area ratio values per room in the Autodesk Revit model
- Displays your daylight ratio results
- Creates a Daylight Performance Indicator in the Building Performance Dashboard
- Norwegian regulations: Byggteknisk forskrift § 13-7. Lys
- Swedish regulations: Boverkets byggregler § 6.322 Dagsljus (SS 914201)
- Danish regulations: Bygningsreglementet § 379 Dagslys
- Finnish regulations: Ympäristöministeriön asetus asuin-, majoitus- ja työtiloista 5 § Asuin-, majoitus- ja työtilan ikkuna
- Dutch regulations: BRISbouwbesluit § 3.11 Daglicht (NEN 2057)
- Worldwide green building certification program from U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) LEED 2009 EQc 8.1
- European Committee for Standardisation (CEN/TC) 169 EN 17037:2018 Daylight in buildings
- Worldwide sustainability assessment method BREEAM Natural light
What type of licenses does Naviate support?
All Naviate licenses are single licenses. Single licenses allows users to install the software and the license on a single computer for a one year subscription.
What is included in Standard support plan?
- Response time: 4 hours
- Named user access
- Online access to log cases
- Log cases via email
- Phone helpdesk support
- Remote interactive support via GoToMeeting and TeamViewer
- Access to Symetri eLearning portal
What types of support is included in the agreement?
Support includes software's activation, functionality, and troubleshooting on Autodesk Revit and Civil 3D, as well as Naviate. We expect you to have knowledge equivalent to basic training on the Autudesk software you are using.
What types of support is not included in the agreement?
Not included are training, installation, and design assistance. These services are available, but for an additional charge.
What is included in Symetri eLearning?
Symetri eLearning is available for free for all Naviate subscription users.
Symetri eLearning supports all users to learn new features at your own pace, and thus increase your productivity level as well as performance. The supporting features within Naviate secures that you gave easy access to:
- Videos: explaining and showcasing use of different functions and shortcuts
- Search engine: making it easy to find the answear to a particular question
- Moble app: always access regardless of location
- Suggestions for learning paths, cheat sheets, tips and tricks, Q&A